Hercules eau de parfum for men 100 ml spicy & woody
We present an classic men perfume for you with the best aroma of vanilla and natural woody essence. This could also be a great gift for your loved ones.
50 in stock
Hercules leaves behind a delicate silage which is both warm and bold. Hercules is a woody spicy fragrance for men with strong accords of tobacco and vanilla. The floral, smoky heart is made up of notes of Osmanthus, tobacco leaves, incense and labdanum.
The base is made up of vanilla, cedar, vetiver, Iso E Super (an aromatic molecule with a light, woody scent and unique properties adding depth and a velvety feel to perfumes), umbrella sedge (Cypriot or nagarmotha – a plant oil related to papyrus with a woody scent with earthy, spicy nuances) and musk.
The overall aroma of Hercules Eau de Parfum combines woody, tobacco and vanilla sides in a fascinating way, with a warm spicy and balsamic nature and a hint of cinnamon.
Top notes: Cinnamon, Pepper
Heart notes: Tobacco Leaf, Incense
Base notes: Vanilla, Musk Fragrance category: spicy, woody.
- 1. A woody-gourmand fragrance that is soft and subtle.
- 2. The impressive, magnificent, majestic and yet exotic Eau de Parfum Hercules is suitable for day and evening wear all year round.
- 3. All lovers of truly high-end fragrances should try it if they are seeking a high level of originality and the best quality.
- 4. A perfect gift on any occasion to your loved ones.
- 5. The overall aroma of Hercules Eau de Parfum combines woody, tobacco and vanilla sides in a fascinating way, with a warm spicy and balsamic nature and a hint of cinnamon.
Elegant bottle of 100 ml
long lasting effect ( Depends upon the usage)
Reaction or irritation to Eau De Parfum are very rare. However, please take the necessary precautions. Do not use if you have sensitive skin. Do not apply to cuts, open wounds, or to skin with any kind of condition. Do not apply to clothing that stain easily. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only, do not consume or make contact with eyes. Keep out of direct sunlight, away from direct flame and store in a cool, dry place. Please read ingredients before use and test on a small area.